The Twilight Predators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Predators

We are a Europa guild on the game Ultima online. We love to hunt and have fun.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kicked for nothing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
david sojkowski

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-11

kicked for nothing Empty
PostSubject: kicked for nothing   kicked for nothing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Hello all,

I m writting to the guild for say i m full pain for to have been kicked for nothing.

Before start, can i ask the old year of raegan?

I have 33 years old, and i play to ultima online since 2001. I m old player, i m stay in the guild OR during 5 years. The guild was like a family for me, i was one of most young of the guild at this time. The guild have disbanded with time because the guild never do nothing. The Players of the guild have leave one by one, however they learn me lot of on UO.

I have play solo during 2 years, because i have never found a guild who was a family like the guild or. But finally, i have meet trevelyan, the guild master of luv and i join his guild.
The guild luv was little more active than my old guild or, but not rather for me. Often i try to attrack them for going to hunt or do other thing. But the most time, i was waiting at the bank of britain...

Like i was boried to wait for do nothing, sometime i tease trevelyan in pvp. And one time i have jump on raegan and pvp in front the bank of britain trying to make him fear. Raegan was afk and without defense i killed him to fast.

Trevelyan had shoot after me because i have killed him, raegan was crying on the guild tchat because i have killed him. Trevelyan explain me raegan is young and asked me to don't start again to killed him.
So of course i have stopped, but for me that was hard, no hunt, no pvp! Totaly boring i have stopped to play to uo but keep contact with trevelyan.

i m not a PK , i like play with a family guild, joke & good hunt.

May be if mc bee will change guild in futur and i ll join his guild, he will make me kick because my skweeky had bit him when i was in the guild TWP! elephant

The guild LUV is actually dead, but i has leave the guild for join you Neutral

I m sorry if i have hurt raegan, but that was not my aim!

I think you are a good guild, and i would like to join you.

david
Back to top Go down
Rincewind
Admin
Rincewind

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-06-24

kicked for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: kicked for nothing   kicked for nothing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:42 pm

Hail,

Kicked for nothing you say......

We a have Ronin rank for a reason. Ive played UO for many years also I like to think Ive got to know most of the good people on the shard honest upstanding people. When I guild sombody I dont just wait a month and then make you a member. I ask around find out about you. Its more than just what you do while in the guild its about what you did. History is a strong tool and can teach alot. If I dont listen to the past how can I protect the guild and allaince in the future?

The event you posted was in LUV guild I have spoke with Trevelyan and some others all storys seem to match. The fact is joke or not you attacked sombody away from keyboard. I'm sorry but that dont fly as a joke with me.

We have a rule sir when we hear PK in conection with sombody name we kick first and ask questions later. You might not be a true PK but I'm not willing to reguild you.

I spoke with the Council and we all agree that your not to be reguilded at this time.

Good Luck and take care

Guild Leader Rincewind
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetwilightpredators.com-a.googlepages.com/home
Raegan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-19

kicked for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: kicked for nothing   kicked for nothing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 am

Hmmm your recollection of events differs greatly from mine,

For example

1, My char Raegan is one of my newest chars and wasn't around when you or I was in LUV

2, I was at Brit Bank on my crafter Kiara, you thought I was afk, I wasn't, you didn't kill me, I got away, at no time have I said to anyone you killed me.

3, At no time did I cry over what you did or tried to do, as I said I got away, I resigned the guild straight away, Trev asked me why via icq, I told him simple

4, Trev wouldn't of told you I was young, I've met Trev and his mum a few times in real life, Trev knows I'm old enough to be his mother lol

So that being said, by your post you have stated you killed Raegan at the bank, now that obviously wasn't me! so who was it?
I can only assume you killed another Luv player and have got that person mixed up with me. That makes it one person you tried to kill, one person you have killed.
In my books that makes you a guild pk!!

I'm not here to be the butt of your 'jokes'
I'm not here to relieve you of your boredom, when you can't find anything interesting to do.

Obviously I can only speak for myself but I trust every other TWP completely, I know I can go afk at the bank and they won't attack me, you sir I cannot trust and to be frankly honest I'm glad you have been kicked. It means I am safe, It means other TWP members are safe.

Kicked for nothing ... I think not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kicked for nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: kicked for nothing   kicked for nothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kicked for nothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Predators :: TWP Waiting Room :: Recruitment Board-
Jump to: