The Twilight Predators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Predators

We are a Europa guild on the game Ultima online. We love to hunt and have fun.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a guild??

Go down 
+2
Samira
Rincewind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rincewind
Admin
Rincewind

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Looking for a guild?? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a guild??   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:32 pm

Hail.

Looking to join our ranks? please leave the following info here......

Main char name and skills.

Your age.

How long you have been playing UO.

Why you would like to join.

Your ICQ number.

To learn more about us visit our web site at.......

http://www.thetwilightpredators.com-a.googlepages.com/home

Thank you and hope to see you soon......
Back to top Go down
Samira

Samira

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Hi   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:08 am

Hi there,

Main char and skills

Samira Deville-Bush/Archer

How long have you been playing

Ive been playing UO for over 4 years, but have been playing on a Freeshard for the past year.

Why would you like to join

I heard a lot of good things about this Guild and i would like to play and enjoy the game with some nice and friendly people.

ICQ Number

Samira flower

EDIT BY Rincewind

GUILDED JULY 28th 2007
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: ~Aloha! I would like to join your guild!~   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:55 am

Char name- Titan

Skills-110 swords, 105 anat, 105 healing, 105 tactics, 100 parry, 100 lumberjacking, 85 chiv. 10 remaining points will go to either parry or tactics. not sure yet.

Age- 22, 23 in September.

Game Play- Pretty much since the game started. 9 1/2 years is oldest remaining acct. This acct that has Titan is only 6 years.

Reason For Joining- The guilds charter and organization is awesome. The guild is more like a family and I feel that I could be a valuable son to the greater family. I can learn much from my siblings and in turn they can learn much from me. I have some knowledge of pvp, I am very familiar with all the Champs and most monsters in the game and most importantly I am a very hard working team player and "will not leave a fallen friend behind."

Cheers- Titan/ Pheonix

Quote :
~I Am Pheny, Hear me RoAR!~
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: ICQ   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:57 am

476 875 598
Cheers

Quote :
~I Am Pheny, Hear me RoAR!~
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Thank you   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:20 am

Titan,

Loved your little summary, thank you for taking the time out to post it.

We will look forward to adding you to our ranks at the next guild meeting. Please keep your eye on the calendar here in the site for important dates.

Thanks again!!!

Your loving Cara Laughing
Back to top Go down
Duncan Drake

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild??   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:30 am

Hi there,

the name of my main character is Duncan Drake. He was a Necro Swordman/Paladin/Samurai running around in VE. Recently I readjusted my skills and I´m working now twards an ABC Necro Archer.

Im 28 years old and from Germany. I left UO about 3 years ago and played WoW so far, which got very boring after 1 /1/2 years. So about 4 months ago I decided to reactivate my UO account but all people I knew were gone so far.

I began playing UO in 1999 so consider me an old school player ;-)

I met Rincewind while hunting some swoops today. After some nice conversation he gave me the link to your guild homepage and I have to say I´m impressed. It seems to be a very nice, cooperative guild and it would be an honor if I could join your ranks. I´m mostly pvm orientated and skilled but am always fond of doing new things.

Anyway if I can join your guild I want to join with my tamer character (William Drake) first due to the fact that the only thing I can do right now with my main character is training archery and (booooring) hiding.

Well... what is more to say. ah yes my ICQ number is 376-849-295

Cheers Duncan Drake

EDIT BY Rincewind

GUILDED August 25th 2007 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rincewind
Admin
Rincewind

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild??   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:38 am

Titan and Drake we would be happy to add you to our ranks. Guild meeting is tomorrow 28th August 2007 (see Calendar for more details)

Thanks both for great posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Gamer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Hello!   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:38 pm

Hello!

My nickname is Mr_Gamer in and out of game Wink

my skills are:

Swordsmanship: 105.9
Anatomy: 103.5
Tactics 101.1
Resisting Spells: 100
Healing: 90.8
Parrying: 88
Chivalry: 70
Focus: 40.7

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.pl?52616e646f6d4956ab97e3fdc82a5e9e086cfa544f7e63eba0f499d0cabdf3b22a79e69190910a869e7d50a673142693

Thats the link to my stats in uo website.

Im 25 years old male from Latvia, living in UK. Smile

I played uo from very beginning but on free shards. Last time i played on origin was when lord blackthorns revenge was released. Then i had a break till now. Now im playing for more than 2 months. Smile

My ICQ is 227455662

Now im in Guild of Europa but i would like to join your guild because i have heard only good things from my guildmates. One of them is Edwin Longbow. Laughing

Im playing uo alsmost every evening, i skip some because anly of my passion - Entropia Universe Very Happy

Thanks

Mr_Gamer cheers
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Joining Guild   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:44 pm

Thank you for showing interest in our guild and posting a note here on our Recruitment Board.

I understand from Rince you have already joined us on a Meli hunt!

I'm not sure what has been told to you and by whom so I shall just add my input.

We do all of our guilding at the end of the month. We used to do it all the time and it just got to be too confusing so we have stopped this practice. We have guild meetings once a month and do all our promoting/guilding then. The exact date and time of the meeting will be posted on the calendar in this site.

Please have Edwin show you the red book at the GH on the meeting table and read this before you are guilded. That pretty much sums up what we are all about. I have recently been making it mandatory for everyone to show up to the guild meetings. If you cannot be to a meeting, YOU ARE TO ADVISE ME ACCORDINGLY. My ICQ is in the red book. We are also guildleaders that believe real life, does come first!

Anyway, don't want to babble on so I look forward to meeting you and seeing you at the next meeting then to join our troops.

Thanks again,

Your loving Cara
Back to top Go down
lord ger

PostSubject: joining guild   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:47 pm

hi all

Main chars and skills:

warrior:100 tact,100 parry,100 swords , 90 fencing,83 healing,

mage: 108 magery,100 eval,100 med,83 resist, 100 animal lore, 87 taming,92 vet

Playing for: 8 years on and off

Years ago i was in the biggest guild going called XOX run by lord guillaume in occolo after gaining experiance there i went on to factions and joined the much renowned CLOWN guild , after a few years off i recently re joined the game . a lot of changes have happened but rcently moved house and become a millionaire again after losing my castle in fel, my main love is to go on big guild hunts and get lots of loot but most of all enjoy the thrill of the hunt itself. i hope thats enough info for you i look forward to hearing from you, thx.

Guilded October 12th 2007
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Thanks for your interest   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:21 pm

Hi Gerald,

Just added you onto my ICQ. I suppose Rince has told you we guild once a month at the end of the month. Please proceed to read the red book on the meeting table at the guild house to see what we are all about.

I don't think the next guild meeting has been scheduled yet. We have been having some issues trying to make the time convenient for everyone because guild meetings are MANDATORY. So we will let you know the date and time. Please let me know where you live so we can consider your time zone as well.

Again, let me say thanks for your interest and we'll speak to you soon.

Your loving Cara queen
Back to top Go down
Tsix

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild??   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:47 pm

Hello all and thanks for welcoming me.

My ICQ is 65-731-415

GUILDED 10/28/07
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Welcome!   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:41 pm

Welcome again Tsix, I hope your experience will be a good one with TWP.

Your loving Cara cat
Back to top Go down
Cara
Admin
Cara

PostSubject: Hummmm   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:07 pm

Never see any of you on now!!! What's up with that??

*laughs*

Your loving Cara Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jaycub

PostSubject: interest.   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Main char name and skills:
Sepheroth-chiv fencer

Your age: 25

How long you have been playing UO: played back in the day in like 2002, then started up again a little over 3 and a half years ago.

Why you would like to join: i'm looking for a guild that has more community and friendship aspects to it than just hunting. I'm also looking for a guild that is actually active and does things like champing and peerless and such.

Your ICQ number: 365-863-518

Guilded 02/24/09 on Champ hunt
Back to top Go down
Sandobar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild??   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:59 am

hello, i just got your guild recommended in game. i am searching for an active guild to have some peerless and group fun. i do enjoy roleplay as well, but just from time to time.

i am a uo returner: played for 1,5 years but stopped in 2000.

Main char name and skills.
Sandobar, GM archer (11,5 year old character ;-))

Your age.

How long you have been playing UO.
not playing the last 10 years so lot of things are new for me again...

Why you would like to join.
as said above: group PvM, friendship, fun

Your ICQ number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a guild??   Looking for a guild?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a guild??
Page 1 of 1